Park Manor continues in outbreak status, which began on 1/3/2022. We have been completing all required routine and exposure testing for residents and staff that have had potential exposure to any positive individual, and also for any resident or employee that is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
We have not had any additional positive test results since 2/21/22. The second round of exposure testing for employees and residents that had potential exposure to this positive employee have been completed, and all results were negative. Since the positive employee worked only on the 700 wing on 2nd floor, we have been able to accept admissions to other areas of Park Manor.
We will continue with all of the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention including the following:
- Screening of all who enter Park Manor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and denying entry to any person with signs and symptoms of COVID or who have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infections in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand hygiene performed using alcohol based hand rub or hand washing.
- Use of face masks that cover the mouth and nose.
- Social distancing of at least six feet maintained between people when recommended.
- Continued education to residents and visitors on COVID-19 infection prevention.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces in the facility and visiting areas.
- Use of appropriate PPE by staff, residents and visitors.
- COVID screening of residents and staff according to Wisconsin DHS guidelines.
Although it is safest to postpone your visit to Park Manor until our outbreak is resolved, we are able to allow visits for all residents at all times. In some situations, Park Manor may recommend visits occur in designated visiting areas to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
As always, thank you for your support. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please contact us!