Park Manor is happy to report we are no longer in outbreak status! There have been no additional employees or residents test positive for Covid-19 since February 21, 2022. We continue to complete routine testing of employees who are not fully vaccinated for Covid-19, and also for any resident or employee experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
We will continue with all of the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention including the following:
- Screening of all who enter Park Manor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and denying entry to any person with signs and symptoms of COVID or who have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infections in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand hygiene performed using alcohol based hand rub or hand washing.
- Use of face masks that cover the mouth and nose.
- Social distancing of at least six feet maintained between people when recommended.
- Continued education to residents and visitors on COVID-19 infection prevention.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces in the facility and visiting areas.
- Use of appropriate PPE by staff, residents and visitors.
- COVID screening of residents and staff according to Wisconsin DHS guidelines.
Regular tracking of Covid-19 levels for Price County is completed through the CDC and DHS websites by Park Manor administration each week. These rates determine whether residents should wear masks outside of their rooms, whether employees need to wear eye protection in resident areas, and how often we complete routine testing of employees who are not fully vaccinated. Positivity rates and transmission levels have been decreasing steadily for Price County each week. Stay tuned for more information on this, as we are getting closer to changing some of these requirements based on the low levels of Covid-19 at this time!
As always, thank you for your support. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please contact us!