Park Manor is no longer in outbreak status! The outbreak began on 6/10/22, and in total we have had two employees and one resident test positive for COVID-19. We have not had additional positive test results since 6/13/22, therefore, we are able to discontinue our outbreak status today.
We will continue to test all employees routinely who are not fully up-to-date with recommended COVID vaccinations, any employee or resident exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or any employee or resident that has been exposed to an individual that has recently tested positive for COVID-19, according to CDC, CMS and Wisconsin Department of Health guidelines.
We will also continue with all of the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention including the following:
- Screening of all who enter Park Manor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and denying entry to any person with signs and symptoms of COVID or who have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infections in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand hygiene performed using alcohol based hand rub or hand washing.
- Use of face masks that cover the mouth and nose.
- Social distancing of at least six feet maintained between people when recommended.
- Continued education to residents and visitors on COVID-19 infection prevention.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-frequently touched surfaces in facility and visiting areas.
- Use of appropriate PPE by staff, residents and visitors.
- COVID screening of residents and staff according to Wisconsin DHS guidelines.
Please contact us at Park Manor if you have questions or suggestions. Thank you for your continued support!