Park Manor Expanded Visit Guidelines
Each resident at Park Manor has the right to have a visit from a pool of individuals that will be designated by the resident or their resident representative. Based on current COVID guidance as defined by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) memo QSO-20-39-NH, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services and county positivity levels, the following are guidelines to provide expanded visits at Park Manor.
- Each resident will be allowed one visit per week if visit times are available. This will allow all families the opportunity to visit.
- Visits are on a first come first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate each request.
- Two to three guests will be allowed per visit.
- To schedule a visit, visitors must call Park Manor in advance to select a date and time for their visit.
- Visits will take place in a designated visiting room. If a resident is unable to leave their room, visits may take place in the resident’s room at the discretion of nursing administrator.
- Visits will be scheduled in one hour increments to allow for health screening and COVID testing prior to the actual visit (first 20 minutes), and cleaning between visits. Visits will be completed ten minutes to the hour to allow for transition to the next visit.
- Late arrival for a visit will not allow addition time. Visits will be limited to the allotted time.
- Appropriate COVID safety precautions will be followed during the visit.
- Visitors will wear PPE including mask, gown and face shield (when a mask is not appropriate).
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times. In the visiting room the Plexiglass divider will be used for physical separation of resident and guest.
- Hand hygiene must be performed at the beginning and end of each visit.
- Visitors and resident must wear a mask at all times.
- No food or beverages may be consumed during the visit by either the guest or resident.
- Visiting areas will be cleaned after each visit using CDC guidelines.
- Visits will be monitored by Park Manor staff to ensure adherence to all COVID safety precautions and emergencies. The visit monitor reserves the right to halt a visit at any time.
- Visitors must check in at the Rivers Edge entrance (or Rivers Edge nurses station after business hours).
- Park Manor reserves the right to cancel a visit at any time.
- Visitors will be provided information on the COVID test, infection prevention guidelines and instructions on contacting Park Manor should they develop symptoms in the 14 days after their visit.
Weekly Visiting Hours:
Visit guidelines will be revised routinely based on the level of COVID in our county and updated guidance received from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Wisconsin Division of Health Services.
Visitor Testing and Screening Guidelines:
- At check-in visitors will complete a health screening form and COVID testing form. They will also be provided with information on the COVID point of care testing being done, COVID infection prevention guidelines and instructions on contacting Park Manor should they develop symptoms after their visit to Park Manor.
- Visitors will be required to complete a COVID nasal swab test that requires a 15 minute wait for results. If a visitor has been COVID positive in the last 90 days they can provide their positive results date and be excluded from testing.
- Once health screening is completed and a negative test obtained, the visitor will be required to perform hand hygiene and put on PPE including a mask and gown. Once fully garbed the visitor will be escorted to the visiting room to meet with their resident.
- Any visitors who test positive on the point of care COVID test will be refused entry and referred to their health care provider for a confirming COVID test.
- If you are ill on the day of your visit, please do not come. Park Manor reserves the right to turn away any visitor based on their screening or testing status.
- Visitor testing frequency will follow the schedule for Park Manor staff as defined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) memo QSO-20-38-NH.
Expanded visiting is the next step in Park Manor’s “Road to Reopening”. We appreciate that all visitors will respect these guidelines and follow them, in an effort to continue our move to full access and an end to the COVID pandemic.
Please direct any questions to Sharon Schultz, Administrator; Heidi Prellwitz, DON; Georgiana Fischer, Director of Social Services or Krista Boley, Activities Director. Welcome back to our home!