Park Manor continues in outbreak status, which started on 5/9/22 after a non-direct care worker tested positive for COVID-19. Since this time, we have had one additional employee test positive. We have completed all exposure testing on residents and employees that potentially had close contact with the positive employees, and all results have been negative.
We also continue to test all employees routinely who are not fully up to date with recommended COVID vaccinations, any employee or resident exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or any employee or resident that has been exposed to an individual that has recently tested positive for COVID-19. If we have no further positive test results, our outbreak would be discontinued on Friday, 5/27/22.
We will continue with all of the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention including the following:
- Screening of all who enter Park Manor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and denying entry to any person with signs and symptoms of COVID or who have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infections in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand hygiene performed using alcohol based hand rub or hand washing.
- Use of face masks that cover the mouth and nose.
- Social distancing of at least six feet maintained between people when recommended.
- Continued education to residents and visitors on COVID-19 infection prevention.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-frequency touch surfaces in facility and visiting areas.
- Use of appropriate PPE by staff, residents and visitors.
- COVID screening of residents and staff according to Wisconsin DHS guidelines.
Although we are able to allow visits for all residents, we would like all visitors to be aware of this outbreak status and the potential risk of exposure during this time. When visiting, please wear your face mask at all times, practice good hand hygiene and follow all other core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention. If you have any questions please contact us at Park Manor.