Park Manor continues in outbreak status, which started on 7/6/2022. We have completed two rounds of testing for all employees and residents that had potential exposure to the positive employee, and all results were negative. All residents that were not up to date with Covid vaccinations that had potential exposure were quarantined for 7 days and were able to come out of quarantine once they tested negative.
We will continue to test all employees routinely who are not up-to-date with recommended COVID vaccinations, any employee or resident exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or any employee or resident that has been exposed to an individual that has recently tested positive for COVID-19, according to CDC, CMS and Wisconsin Department of Health guidelines.
We will continue with all of the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention including the following:
- Rapid Covid-19 testing completed immediately upon new resident admission to Park Manor, as well as 5-7 days after the date of admission.
- Precautionary quarantine of newly admitted residents that are not fully up to date with Covid-19 vaccinations, based on the most recent guidance.
- Precautionary quarantine of residents, and work restrictions for employees that have had potential exposure to an individual that has tested positive for Covid-19, based on the most recent guidance.
- Screening of all who enter Park Manor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and denying entry to any person with signs and symptoms of COVID or who have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infections in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand hygiene performed using alcohol based hand rub or hand washing.
- Use of face masks that cover the mouth and nose.
- Social distancing of at least six feet maintained between people when recommended.
- Continued education to residents, visitors, and employees on COVID-19 infection prevention.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-frequently touch surfaces in facility and visiting areas.
- Use of appropriate PPE by staff, residents and visitors.
- COVID screening of residents and staff according to Wisconsin DHS guidelines.
Park Manor will be considered to be in outbreak status until we have 14 days with no additional positive test results. Since our last positive test result was on 7/6/22, we would be able to discontinue our outbreak status as soon as 7/21/22 if we continue with no additional positive test results.
Although we are able to allow visits for all residents, we would like all visitors to be aware of this outbreak status and the potential risk of exposure during this time. When visiting, please wear your face mask at all times, practice good hand hygiene and follow all other core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention. If you have any questions please contact us at Park Manor.
Thank you for your continued support!