Park Manor is no longer in COVID-19 outbreak status. We have had a total of eight employees and one resident test positive since the start of the outbreak on 8/2/2022. We continue to test all employees routinely who are not up-to-date with recommended COVID vaccinations, any employee or resident exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or any employee or resident that has been exposed to an individual that has recently tested positive for COVID-19, according to CDC, CMS and Wisconsin Department of Health guidelines.
We will continue with all of the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention including the following:
- Rapid Covid-19 testing completed immediately upon new resident admission to Park Manor, as well as 5-7 days after the date of admission.
- Precautionary quarantine of newly admitted residents that are not fully up to date with Covid-19 vaccinations, based on the most recent infection control guidance.
- Precautionary quarantine of residents, and work restrictions for employees that have had potential exposure to an individual that has tested positive for Covid-19, based on the most recent guidance.
- Screening of all who enter Park Manor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and denying entry to any person with signs and symptoms of COVID or who have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infections in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand hygiene performed using alcohol based hand rub or hand washing.
- Use of face masks that cover the mouth and nose.
- Social distancing of at least six feet maintained between people when recommended.
- Continued education to residents, visitors, and employees on COVID-19 infection prevention.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces in the facility and visiting areas.
- Use of appropriate PPE by staff, residents and visitors.
- COVID screening of residents and staff according to Wisconsin DHS guidelines.
Please contact us at Park Manor if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support!