Park Manor Outdoor Visit Guidelines
We are very happy to announce outdoor visits with nursing home residents are now allowed by the state of Wisconsin! Beginning Tuesday, August 4th residents at Park Manor may visit with loved ones outdoors.
The following is guidance for Park Manor’s outdoor visits:
- To schedule a visit, visitors must call Park Manor in advance to select a date and time for their visit.
- Visits will be scheduled on the half hour during dates and times listed below. Visits will be no longer than 25 minutes to allow for cleaning between visits. If you are late to arrive your visit will be limited to the allotted time.
- Each resident will be allowed one outdoor visit per week. This will allow all families the opportunity to visit. Visits are on a first come first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate each request.
- A maximum of two guests will be allowed. Children may visit but must wear a mask and maintain 6-foot social distancing.
- Park Manor reserves the right to cancel any visit at any time. Inclement weather including rain and excessive heat or cold, will cancel a visit. Contact Park Manor if you have a question about the status of your visit due to weather.
- Appropriate COVID safety precautions will be followed during the visit. These include:
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained at all times.
- Hand hygiene must be performed at the beginning and end of each visit.
- Visitors and resident must wear a mask at all times.
- No food or beverages may be consumed during the visit by either the guest or resident.
- Visiting areas will be cleaned after each visit using CDC guidelines.
- Visits will be monitored by Park Manor staff to ensure adherence to all COVID safety precautions listed above and be available for emergencies. The visit monitor reserves the right to halt a visit at any time.
- Visitors must check in at the Rivers Edge entrance to be screened, receive a copy of the rules and COVID information. Visitors will be provided with a screening sticker and may then proceed to the outdoor visiting area.
- The outdoor visiting area is located near the original entrance of Park Manor where window visits are currently being held. During outdoor visiting hours window visits will only be held on the Rivers Edge patio.
- If you are ill on the day of your visit, please do not come. Park Manor reserves the right to turn away any visitor based on their screening status.
- Weekly visiting hours will be as follows:
- Each visitor will be provided with a COVID screening form including instruction on contacting Park Manor should you develop symptoms in the 14 days after your outdoor visit.
It is wonderful we can now offer these visits, so please be respectful of your visiting time and other visitors.